Complaint Review: Auto Gallery Motors

• Submitted: Thu, January 03, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 03, 2013

• Reported By: Tom Austin — Columbia South Carolina United States of America
Auto Gallery Motors
233-20 Northern Boulevard Douglaston, NY 11363 Internet United States of America

Auto Gallery Motors Bruce terrible customer service, rude , Internet

They are incredibly rude.  Bruce hung up on me after telling me that I must have failed my economics course.  I asked for a picture of the undercarriage.  He told me he'd take it the next day and send it to me.  When I called late the next day to ask about it, he said he wouldn't take the picture unless we agreed on a price.  I had offered a price and he said he'd consider it.  This time he said the listed price was the price, take it or leave it.  I've never had a dealer be so incredibly rude.  They obviously don't value customer service.  I wouldn't buy a car for them if they paid me to take one. Do not buy a car from them.  They are scam artists.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Gallery-Motors/internet/Auto-Gallery-Motors-Bruce-terrible-customer-service-rude-Internet-990830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Gallery Motors