Complaint Review: Auto Haus Yorktown VA

• Reported By: psm — WILLIAMSBURG Virginia
Auto Haus Yorktown VA
, Select State/Province USA

Auto Haus Yorktown VA Sabotaged my vehicle!!! YORKTOWN Virginia

I dropped off my 2004 s40 to auto haus for an oil change. Nothing else. They called about an hour later and infomed me that I needed my timing belt replaced. I said ok well how much is it? They 1,000 dollars?! I politely declined the service. So I went to the shop to get my car after the oil change and it was on a machine and not ready. They said oh we didn't no you were coming now, we thought you were going to get the timing belt.  Apparently whomever didn't relay to the mechanics that I had declined the service. So anyway I had to wait for them  to get the car down. So when leaving there shop my car BREAKS down! Literally right out of there driveway. I had to have it towed. It completely shut down.  I don't know what they did to my car but it was fine before.  I would not recommend anyone to take there vehicles here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2014 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Haus-Yorktown-VA/Select-StateProvince/Auto-Haus-Yorktown-VA-Sabotaged-my-vehicle-YORKTOWN-Virginia-1139282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Haus Yorktown VA