• Report: #619788

4 Autumn Pond Park Internet United States of America

Auto Income All Ventures Inc. Dealer License Company Ripped me Off, Internet

*Author of original report: Response

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Allegation

This company advertised that they provide dealers license for individuals wanting to try out being a car dealer for a fee, in my case $897 dollars. To make a long story short they took my money and did not provide the service. After reporting them to the better business bureau Timothy Putnam the owner of Auto Income responded with lies saying I did things I didn't do. After 2 months I'm still out nearly $900 dollars and no dealers license. Just wanted to pass on the information for people who are contemplating attempting doing business with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2010 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Income/internet/Auto-Income-All-Ventures-Inc-Dealer-License-Company-Ripped-me-Off-Internet-619788. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Income

Response

AUTHOR: Joseph - (United States of America)

What a crock! I mean were do I start? I will admit that I didn't do everything perfect during working under the Ohio dealership, but I'm an honorable Christian man trying to make an honest living running my own business in a business loaded with thief's who will sale there own mother for a buck and sadly this was confirmed once again by your response. I've been using every last dime I have to get this business moving and you took that from me. I have a wife and 3 kids to support and feed and a large part of this came from my car business if not all. Not only have you stole from me but you have now disrespected my name by saying lies about me. The truth is that I was let go from the Ohio dealership because I could not pay my dealership fees because of slow business during the Christmas holidays. I was able to save up enough money after a couple of months to try to get the business up and running again through auto income. They proceeded to try and set me up with a dealership out of north Carolina named hoopty auto sales that from the beginning was a flop. I told them that this guy did not seem like he wanted to do business with me as he did not return phone calls or respond to emails and that if there was another dealership available I would prefer to use them. Auto Income told me that this guy was the only dealership that they had available for me at this time and thus I would have to deal with them. The Carolina dealership continued to ignore my phone calls and then Auto Income started doing the same at which point I told them I would be reporting them to the better business bureau if they did not refund the money I sent them. I was not given access to dealer auctions at any time through this north Carolina dealership. To reiterate I was not able to do any business with this dealership so obviously did not even have a chance to do anything that they stated I did. If I was given access to dealer auctions and did what they said I would not be reporting this to the BBB.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False Allegation

AUTHOR: AutoIncome - (Virgin Islands (US))

Joseph Williams from Aquilla Texas, the individual who wrote this report, was a member of AutoIncome.com from March, 2009 until January 2010.  AutoIncome assigned him to a dealership in Ohio by the name of Modern Day Motors and his manager at the dealership was Rob Hedrick.  Mr. Williams caused numerous problems for the dealership including:

Not paying for cars at auction which he purchased.

Not filling out paperwork correctly causing numerous delays for customers.

Manufacturing "illegal" dealer plates.

Not making timely payments for the service.

We finally had to remove Mr. Williams from the dealership due to the financial losses he caused the dealership.

Mr. Williams expressed he wanted to continue with AutoIncome and he sent in a check for $897 to signup again.

AutoIncome informed him that he had to make restitution to Modern Day Motors and pay a $1,000 security deposit before we allowed him to return to the company.

Mr. Williams refuses to pay the restitution to the dealership and he refuses to pay a security deposit.  Once he pays the monies owed to the dealership and AutoIncome we will gladly give him another chance with the company.

Please feel free to contact Tim Putnam of AutoIncome at 603-431-9100

or Rob Hedrick of Modern Day Motors at 216-337-0391 for confirmation of this information.