• Report: #402036

Complaint Review: Auto Laptop Link - Policelaptopstands.com - Policelaptopmounts.com

• Submitted: Tue, December 16, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 16, 2008

• Reported By:Lafayette Indiana
Auto Laptop Link - Policelaptopstands.com - Policelaptopmounts.com
321 Raupp Boulevard Buffalo Grove, Illinois U.S.A.

Auto Laptop Link - Policelaptopstands.com - Policelaptopmounts.com Product did not match internet description, did not ship for 30 days Buffalo Grove, Illinois

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. Thier customer service people lied to me about my delivery. It was 30 days before I recieved the product and was told when I orginally called that I would have the product by the end of that week. I did not recieve the product for almost two weeks after that. I would stay as far away from this company.

The product description on the internet does not match the product shipped. When I asked them about this issue, they stated that the website has not been updated and they no longer manufacurer the products as illustrated.

Once I finally installed the product, it fell completely apart. The top of the stand fell off the mount. The steel structure was sold as a powder coated product and when I recieved it, it was a spray painted product.

I have returned the item and requested a complete and full refund. Do not order from this company.

Lafayette, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2008 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Laptop-Link-Policelaptopstandscom-Policelaptopmountscom/Buffalo-Grove-Illinois-60089/Auto-Laptop-Link-Policelaptopstandscom-Policelaptopmountscom-Product-did-not-match-i-402036. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Laptop Link - Policelaptopstands.com - Policelaptopmounts.com