Complaint Review: Auto Lease Locators

• Reported By: Mark — Texas United States of America
Auto Lease Locators

Auto Lease Locators Website a cover for possible auto theft ring Internet

*General Comment: The Real Mark Taffet is MARK QUINONES, CAR THEIF

This Co. solicited itself as a company that would take over the payments on my truck. They sent me fake paperwork stating that my vehicle would be placd with a fleet service and all services would be handled and my loan paid off. They said they had to have a notorized power of attorney for my truck. They arranged for a shipping Co. to come and get my truck and deliver it to a dealership for inspection and mileage verification which all sounded reasonable. Well my truck has disappeared, my loan payment has not been paid on once, the rep (Mark Taffet) doesn't return calls or e-mails, and after some tough searching, doesn't appear to exist. The registration to the Co. is done by proxy which means that is was done by a third party to avoid disclosing real ownership through privacy laws. The address of record in Houston, Tx is an office building with no record of Auto Lease Locators. I finally had to turn this matter over to the police as a stolen vehicle, report it to my finance Co. and keep it on my insurance because of liability as the purchaser. If you are considering using the services of this Co. please contact me first at (((REDACTED))), please put A.L.L. in the subject line so I can determine spam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2011 05:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Lease-Locators/internet/Auto-Lease-Locators-Website-a-cover-for-possible-auto-theft-ring-Internet-693439. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Lease Locators