Complaint Review: Auto Loan Network

• Reported By: William — Abilene Texas
Auto Loan Network
Providence, Rhode Island USA

Auto Loan Network unethical, harrassment, insult Providence Rhode Island

This company has called me repeatedly (12 times today alone) looking for a person I don't know, but they refuse to accept that I don't know this person.  I was told I would be called for as long as it takes for them to get paid, whether I knew this person or not.  One of them called me and called me a "Mother F*****  (over 30 times in a 5 minute conversation) and told me to quit calling them and complaining (which I ignored).

They have used at least 10 different phone  numbers from at least 3 states, including Rhode Island, Texas, and Florida.

I have filed a complaint with the FTC.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2014 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Loan-Network/Providence-Rhode-Island/Auto-Loan-Network-unethical-harrassment-insult-Providence-Rhode-Island-1137574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Loan Network