distinction

• Submitted: Tue, May 08, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, May 08, 2012

• Reported By: Wendy — Deltona Florida United States of America
Auto Loans Network

Auto Loans Network I receive calls on a daily basis recently saying I am approved for an auto loan except I did not apply for any loan. Internet

*Consumer Comment: ask them for it

I keep receiving calls from various numbers. Today's number was 64-683-4628. I informed the caller today that I did not apply for any auto loan. I asked that I be taken off their list. He then insisted I had applied online and said he had my social security number already. He actually argued with me about it. So when I asked what website I applied on, he said autoloannetwork.com.  I did not give him any information and hung up. Now I wonder if he really does have my social and am I going to face any issues because of it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2012 06:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Loans-Network/internet/Auto-Loans-Network-I-receive-calls-on-a-daily-basis-recently-saying-I-am-approved-for-an-879523. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Loans Network

ask them for it

AUTHOR: Chef - (U.S.A.)

next time they call, ask them to tell you your social security number, they probably dont have it, if you did not apply for the loan or any loan online for that matter they are probaly just using a fishing tactic,

then when they cannot recite your social security # back to you tell them to send you their terms and conditions in the mail, when they ask for your address, ask them why they dont already have it, conmsidering you already applied for the loan.

Again this only works if you have NOT APPLIED TO ANY LOAN ONLINE (IE) PAY DAY LOAN