Complaint Review: Auto Marketing System

• Reported By: Luciano Beltran — Modesto California United States of America
Auto Marketing System
Unknown Internet United States of America

Auto Marketing System They told me they would help me sell my vehicle. Internet

In August of 2012 I entered my 2001 Lexus LS430 onto Craigs List intending to sell the vehicle for $12,000. I recieved a phone call within an hour after posted the post on Craigs List from someone form AMS. A message was left on my phone to call the individual back. I returned the call but the person who left me the messae was not available but a women told me that she would help me. She expolaned to me that their company was interested in my Lexus because they had buyers for that particular vehicle including model and year. She said that they would help me sell my Lexus if Paid them a refundable $250 or a non-refundable $149.00. I only agreed to the $149.00 because he persuaded me that they had buysers for my car. Once I Paid I had access to their listings thinking they were true listings but apparently not. No one ever called me even though I dropped the original price from $12,000 to $10,000. I eventually traded it in. I contacted a customer service representative of AMS and asked for a refund since they never did assist me in selling the vehicle. The associate said she was the only person from AMS that I could talk to and their was no one else to complain too. She refuse dto refund the money. I am out $149.00.

Luciano Modesto California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2012 07:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Marketing-System/internet/Auto-Marketing-System-They-told-me-they-would-help-me-sell-my-vehicle-Internet-939318. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Marketing System