residential

• Updated: Tue, August 21, 2012

• Reported By: Dee — Beaumont Texas United States of America
Auto Marketing Systems
PO Box 1025 Bedford, Virginia United States of America

Auto Marketing Systems AMSvehiclesales Still waiting for a 90 day money back guarantee from a January 4th, 2012 transaction with AMS. I have made at least 15 phone calls and threatened to sue in one of my many emails. A very confusing Pr Bedford, Virginia

I was contacted by phone to pay $249.00 for Auto Marketing Systems to sell my car in 90 days.  I had a brain malfunction at that moment and gave my credit card number for this service.  A 90 day money back guarantee (which I have in writing) was promised (minus a $29 fee) I am still waiting for.  After 15 calls (all documented with names and dates) and  liability threat email, my $220 is still MIA.  This company needs to be shut down after all the customers have received their refunds.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2012 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Marketing-Systems/Bedford-Virginia-24523/Auto-Marketing-Systems-AMSvehiclesales-Still-waiting-for-a-90-day-money-back-guarantee-fro-930302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Marketing Systems