Complaint Review: Auto Marketing Systems

• Updated: Wed, September 19, 2012

• Reported By: Bruce — Colorado Springs Colorado United States of America
Auto Marketing Systems
Roanoke, Virginia United States of America

Auto Marketing Systems AMS listed my vehicle for 90 days. If it did not sell they agreed to refund the money, which they have not. Roanoke, Virginia

I was trying to sell my car.  Auto Marketing Services agreed to list the vehicle for sale for 90 days, and actively steer clients towards my car.  If it did not sell during that period Auto Marketing Services agreed to refund the cost of the service.

The car did not sell, infact I never received a single call reference the car from an Auto Marketing Services client.  I applied for the refund in May 2012, per their instructions.  When I did not receive the refund I began calling to follow up.  To date I have called 4 times.  Each time I have been told that the refund department is work the issue, and that they are very back logged.  I have been promised a response within 3 to 4 days each time - and have yet to receive a call or response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2012 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Marketing-Systems/Roanoke-Virginia-24008/Auto-Marketing-Systems-AMS-listed-my-vehicle-for-90-days-If-it-did-not-sell-they-agreed-943490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Marketing Systems