Complaint Review: Auto Marketing Systems

• Submitted: Thu, January 31, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 31, 2013

• Reported By: fatboyvtwin — Rock Springs Wyoming United States of America
Auto Marketing Systems

Auto Marketing Systems Didn't refund $200 after 90 days like promised!!!!!, Internet

Gave Auto Marketing Sysytems $219 to help sell my Harley. They didn't sell Harley. After 90 days I sent in a noterized statement telling them I didn't sell my Harley on the form they sent me. In the time frame they stated. I did everything they said to do. They said I would see a credit of $200 on my credit card with in 6-8 weeks, its been 3 1/2 months. I call and they tell me it's a clitch in the refund department. I called on 1/31/13 and told them if I don't see a refund in one week I will call my lawyer and the Better Business Bureau. This company is a scam, they keep your money as long as they can to make interest on it. Or maybe in my case keep it forever. I will have to call my lawyer and the BBB if I don't see a refund in 7 days.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 05:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Marketing-Systems/internet/Auto-Marketing-Systems-Didnt-refund-200-after-90-days-like-promised-Internet-1006989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Marketing Systems