Complaint Review: Auto Marketing Systems

• Updated: Tue, January 08, 2013

• Reported By: Canada
Auto Marketing Systems

Auto Marketing Systems No Refund after 90 days, Internet

Stay Away from this company they are a scam who want to keep your money and not refund you as they guarantee. I was contacted by Auto Marketing Systems after placing a add on Craig's List. I was told by the Auto Marketing System representative  that  they have buyers who are looking for the vehicle I am selling and within one week the Car would sell that was the first lie. They also told me they have a 90 day money back guarantee, that if the vehicle is not sold within 90 days I would get my money back (so far that is a lie). In 90 day's not one person called interested in the Vehicle . after 90 days I filled up the refund form and had it notarized   and registered mailed it to them with a tracking number. It has been over 5 weeks since i mailed the refund request and they have not giving me a refund! After contacting them I am told it would be another 3 to 4 weeks at least before I could get a refund.

Stay Away from this company do not advertise with them or trust them in anyway. Any legitimate business would refund you within 30days max.

at this point after talking with my credit card company they said they can force a refund since it has not been made within 30days from the time it was requested and unfortunately that is what it seems i need to do in order to get back my money

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 05:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Marketing-Systems/internet/Auto-Marketing-Systems-No-Refund-after-90-days-Internet-993565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Marketing Systems