Complaint Review: Auto Marketing Systems

• Updated: Wed, May 21, 2014

• Reported By: Bizz — Lincoln Nebraska
Auto Marketing Systems
Internet USA

Auto Marketing Systems Paid $249. Never received any call or follow-up. They will not answer their phones or refund money. The site and people is a TOTAL SCAM!! Internet

I paid their price of $249, for my motorcycle to be advertised until sold. They never did any follow-up calls with me. My motorcycle has been advertised with them for over 2 years now, and I cant even get them to answer the Phone. The web-sites state my motorcycle has been sold or taken off the Market. I want my money back!! My motorcycle is still for sale!!

I have never received 1 phone call from anyone from ams!! THEY ARE A SCAM

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2014 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Marketing-Systems/internet/Auto-Marketing-Systems-Paid-249-Never-received-any-call-or-follow-up-They-will-not-ans-1148550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Marketing Systems