enable

• Updated: Thu, April 24, 2014

• Reported By: Charles — United States Alabama
Auto Owners Mike Long Maggie Adjuster Montgomery office
6101 Anacapri Blvd Lansing, Michigan USA

Auto Owners Mike Long Maggie Adjuster Montgomery office I have had it with being mistreated and abused by these business owners and they're insurance company they refuse to pay for our stolen property that mike long took from a rent to own shed from him. he sold our property it does not matter if we was late he had no right to come on our property to destroy our yard and drive all over our yard and steal all our yard equipment riding lawnmower. it burns me up how I am being denied justice. they say mike long had intentions to do what he did and they don't cover to pay because he had intent to come on our property to do what he did. we are thinking of suing mike long for emitional distress. I'm tired of being done this way being mistreated and abused and we will sue auto owners because we are tired of people like mike long getting away with abusing people Lansing Michigan

*Author of original report: This is it Auto Owners has pushed us to far by denying rembursing for our property that mike long stole and this is it with renting to own mike long betrayed our trust

There is no justice in this country anymore I am fed up with insurance companies like Auto Owners who get away with abusing victims that they're insured has caused harm to,  like mike long. Auto Owners is letting him get away with him stealing our property from inside his rent to own shed. Mike long had no right to take our property I am just so upset that Its hard for me to control my self.

We have been working on this nearly 5 months we gave mike long chance after chance to return our property. And we have tried everything to get the money for the stuff that he has stolen, Our own insurance company refuses to pay for the items that mike long stole now Auto Owners is refusing to pay. You have to get an act of congress to get any of the insurance companies to come across.

This is it we no longer trust anyone who has rent to own anything. Now we are going to have to pay $200 to take mike long to small claim court to get the money for our property. I'm just very angered right now because I'm sick of Bastards like mike long getting away with mistreating people like us. I'm had it with being mistreated by insurance companies who refuse pay claims that they're insured caused!. We have the right to get the money for our stolen stuff.

I just can't wait till we file small claims and the sherriff comes delivering  the summons  driving up to his business!. I will love it love it love it love it!.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2014 07:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Owners-Mike-Long-Maggie-Adjuster-Montgomery-office/Lansing-Michigan/Auto-Owners-Mike-Long-Maggie-Adjuster-Montgomery-office-I-have-had-it-with-being-mistreat-1141552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Owners Mike Long Maggie Adjuster Montgomery office

AUTHOR: Charles - ()

Auto owners has pushed us to far by saying long had intentions to damage our property and steal our property,  and it doesn't cover it under his policy which is a load of crap. Auto Owners is just trying to get out of paying our insurance company and paying for our property that he stole.

People are stupid to do business with long they don't wanna take my word for it. They will have to find out like we did. Our property is our property I don't care what he says it didn't belong to the shed and he was suppose to give us a 70 day before he came and got it and give us a chance to empy the shed.

Auto Owners is a real shady company just like Mike long from long buildings,  both shady companies. Who have been getting away with stealing and damaging peoples property and not being held accountable for it.