Complaint Review: Auto Palace

• Updated: Thu, February 02, 2012

• Reported By: Luis — Hackensack New Jersey United States of America
Auto Palace
53-21 Northern Blvd. Woodside, New York United States of America

Auto Palace Jay Torrez I BOUGHT A CAR AND JAY TOLD ME THE BANK REQUIRES A $5000 WARANTYTHET I'LL GET BACK IN 6 MONTHS Woodside, New York

I would like to report that I was a victim from this Auto Palace Dealer where Jay Torrez suppously he is a financial manager and asked me for $5000 for waranty that the bank requires and also he told me in order to refinance I have to deposit $2000 cash and I will get the money back within 20 to 30 days after I refinanced my car. it past 8 months after that I still didn't get any response .I keep calling the dealer but they are always busy .when I go to the dealer they say they will take care of it and they will call me back but they never do anything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2012 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Palace/Woodside-New-York-11377/Auto-Palace-Jay-Torrez-I-BOUGHT-A-CAR-AND-JAY-TOLD-ME-THE-BANK-REQUIRES-A-5000-WARANTYTHE-832933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Palace