Complaint Review: Auto Parts Way

• Submitted: Mon, January 14, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 14, 2013

• Reported By: K — Huntsville Texas U.S.A.
Auto Parts Way

Auto Parts Way Took my money, didn't deliver parts Internet

I ordered a part from this company. They promptly took my money. When I didn't receive my part I called and was told that they sent them to some other address. Not my address.
Made at least 2 dozen calls over a period of 2 months. I was constantly hung up on. Had to keep calling back. It usually took more than 20 minutes to get through on each call back. Their excuse was always that they were waiting to hear from UPS. They always said that they would call me back or they would email me.
No call backs, no emails. No help from customer support. Was never allowed to talk to a supervisor (they were always in a meeting)

Bottom line: They took my money, didn't deliver the part, and refused to make any attempt to correct the problem.

Don't do business with this company!! They are criminals!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 10:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Parts-Way/internet/Auto-Parts-Way-Took-my-money-didnt-deliver-parts-Internet-996533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Parts Way