Complaint Review: Auto Pilot Home Profits

• Submitted: Sat, July 02, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, July 05, 2011

• Reported By: anonymous — Austin Texas United States of America
Auto Pilot Home Profits

Auto Pilot Home Profits "Plimus" unauthorized charges to my bank card ( bank fraud) unknown, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Plimus Response - 7/5/2011

On or about June 15th., I had opted to try a home based business called "Auto Pilot Home Profits".I am a senior with Diabetes and my health was not where I was comfortable trying the business so I opted for a refund. The "customer service dept." at Auto Pilot Home Profits told me I "had to try the program for 30 days before I could get a refund"! I  contacted my bank immediately for the refund of the $20.00 fee which was posted to my account. Then about (2) days later I noticed another "UNAUTHORIZED" charge to my account for $10.00. I immediately contacted my bank to file Federal Bank Fraud charges against " Plimus" which is a  branch of Auto Pilot Home Profits! The "customer service dept" immediately sent me an email telling me "I would receive all my refunds back immediately", this is after they ignored my repeated emails to them and not until they found out I was filing Federal Bank Fraud charges against them! This is a warning to all who are considering doing business with "Auto Pilot Home Profits" or "Plimus", DON'T GET RIPPED OFF BY THIS FRAUDULENT COMPANY OR IT'S SUBSIDIARIES! The key here to remember is INVESTIGATE ALL ON LINE BUSINESSES YOU CONSIDER DOING BUSINESS WITH ESPECIALLY HOME BASED BUSINESSES WITH PROMISES OF PROFIT! Thank you

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2011 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Pilot-Home-Profits/internet/Auto-Pilot-Home-Profits-Plimus-unauthorized-charges-to-my-bank-card-bank-fraud-unknow-748422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Pilot Home Profits

Plimus Response - 7/5/2011

AUTHOR: Plimus - (United States of America)

Because of the lack of specifics, I am unable to look up this particular order, but I wanted to say that I'm sorry you experienced such a frustrating experience with your purchase from AutoPilotHomeProfits.com. Just to clarify, Plimus is the payment processor ONLY.  We are not the vendor (autopilothomeprofits.com), and we are not a branch of Auto Pilot Home Profits.  If you have an issue with their product or service, please file a report on them.  As the payment processor, we processed the payment when the order was made and refunded it (per your post) per your refund request.  We do not process unauthorized charges and have an exceptional fraud security system in place to detect those orders that even look remotely suspicious.

Since ripoffreport.com does not allow me to include my name or an email address, it is hard for us to communicate one-to-one so that I can better understand what has occurred in this transaction.  Our customer service number is on our website, and I would be happy to meet at any upcoming tradeshow Plimus is attending (our events list is also on our website). Should you call customer service, please ask them to forward you to the product marketing manager in the Fremont office - I would be happy to help you.