poverty

• Updated: Thu, April 11, 2013

• Reported By: Rod — Port Orchard Washington
Auto Proccessing Center
2530 Red Hill Suite 225 Sana Ana, California United States of America

Auto Proccessing Center Failure to return Primium within allotted cancelation Time frame Sana Ana, California

To Whom IT May Concern
    Date: April 11 2013
    Re:  Failure To Honor warrenty Contract
 I recieved a call on saturday Nov. 17 2012 from someone who represented  the Auto Processing Center, vehicle Insurance company.

This person wanted to sell me a vehicle worranty policy. He went on to explain benifits  coverage fee and if I decided to change my mind within 30 days I would get my money back. The big reason  I
Decided to puchase this policy is the pumper to bumper it offered on my 2004 F-150 Trk. for $1914

After some thought I changed my mind. On monday Nov 19th appoximatly 24 hrs. Later and well within the 30 day cancelation time frame I was Given.

Apon  talking to customer service at the auto processing center they said no way I could cancel over the phone. I had to wait for there booklet and follow the terms for canceling. Five days later I recieved there booklet with there rules. One, I had to find a mechanic get him to sign an affidvid certifing the milage.Two Notorize all documents. Three Return  all documents including booklet by certfied and registerd mail.

In talk with the customer service dept. I find out that the wait time to processe, get this 4weeks to 8 weeks. Over that period of time I called the refunds dept. 8 time to speak to Austin, and leave a message to call me back. Over half the time the answer phone was full an error had accurd. Over the eight weeks no one ever called me. Customer service was my only hope I talk to Bruce, Jill,Joan, Hohn and several others I can't remember. They said that they would flag my report. Bull X***.

It is now4 month of continued phone calls with empty promises.This is the worst ripoff company I have ever done business with.
Buyer Beware, Rod  Port Orchard, Wash

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2013 07:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Proccessing-Center/Sana-Ana-California-92705/Auto-Proccessing-Center-Failure-to-return-Primium-within-allotted-cancelation-Time-frame-1042623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Proccessing Center