Complaint Review: Auto Processing Center

• Updated: Tue, November 19, 2013

• Reported By: rescuedad44 — Oakland Park Florida
Auto Processing Center
12661 Hoover St Garden Grove , California USA

Auto Processing Center Omnisure Group LLC Cancelled policy within time period and can't get money back which was only 12 days in. Garden Grove California

I purcessed a extened warranty for my auto and was told that if I cancelled within thirty days they would refund all the money. I cancelled after 12 days called and sent letter like i was told, I spoke with a gentalman named Jake two times and was told they would get back with me both times and never did. Ihave called this company atleast fifteen time with no responce. I have done some checking on the internet and found they do this all the time to people. We are talking about $195.00 and again I did everything I was told and still no refund, this is a rip off company and shoul be put out of buisness.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2013 02:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Processing-Center/Garden-Grove-California-92841/Auto-Processing-Center-Omnisure-Group-LLC-Cancelled-policy-within-time-period-and-cant-g-1100723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Processing Center