Complaint Review: Auto Processing Center

• Reported By: John — New Port Richey Florida
Auto Processing Center
12661 Hoover St Garden Grove , California USA

Auto Processing Center Stay AWAY from these crooks Garden Grove California

On 4/17 I recived a call regarding an extended warranty policy on my 2007 Chrysler.  After a lenghty converstaion with the salesman, I dedided to sign up with the understanding I had 30 days to cancel and receive a full refund.  All I had to do was caLL THEM.  That wss a joke. A few days later I decided I didn't want the policy and called them.  Once they realized I was calling to cancel, a person named Bruce became extremely rude and hung up on me. I called back and asked for the name of the president of the company and was told they didn't know (obviously a lie).

The following day I sent a certified letter to them stating I wanted to cancel and have a full refund of $195 isued to my Credit car. I received the return receipt from the post office confirming the letter was received. I notified MY CC company not to pay this charge. I was to late. MY CC Company contacted them and stated I did not follow procedurwe when cancelling the policy.  Remember I was told all I had to do was Call! They claim I needed to send a Notarized stament of my odometer!! First of alll how as I supposed to know this, and why wasn't I  told,  and 2nd of all Why should I have to do that when The policy was never in affect.

My CC company is in the midst of contacting them  again.  Beware of companies such as this as they are nothing but a SCAM.

PS I have still not received a call back from them and this has been going on for 3 months.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2013 06:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Processing-Center/Garden-Grove-California-92841/Auto-Processing-Center-Stay-AWAY-from-these-crooks-Garden-Grove-California-1066402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Processing Center