Complaint Review: Auto Protection Alliance

• Submitted: Mon, July 08, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, July 08, 2013

• Reported By: Perry — Virginia Beach, Virginia
Auto Protection Alliance
12661 Hoover St, Garden Grove, CA 92841 Garden Grove, CA, Select State/Province USA

Auto Protection Alliance Gave me the run around when trying to cancel contract. Garden Grove, California

BUYER BE AWARE!!  These people gave me the run around when I tried to cancel after 6 days. Day 6 I was told I had to wait for the contract which was due in a couple of days by Tim. 2 weeks out and still no contract I talked to Paul. Still no contract and I was getting nervous. I was told to send in a letter requesting cancellation via email. This was done and still no cancellation or contract. I waited a few more days and finally asked them to FEDEX or UPS and require signature to get it. I was close to my 30 days. This time I was talking to Bruce.  I got the contract and returned it the same day.  Today July 8th I get a call from Paul who has lost his friendly customer service voice and was pointed and rude telling me I had gone beyond my 30days and could not cancel back to May. Just where I did not want to be. I asked to speak with  someone else and he rudely transferred me to his boss.  His boss had the same story and same rude attitude. They both fell back on the story that they had a delivery confirmation form the post office. Thatmay be true but not to my house. No contract was delivered to my house until the fedex guy showed last week. In retrospect it appears they were giving me the run around until my 30 days were up. They want me to take a pro rated cancellation. I feel that is unfair and dishonest!   GO some where else and avoid  the headache.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 04:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Protection-Alliance/Garden-Grove-CA-Select-StateProvince/Auto-Protection-Alliance-Gave-me-the-run-around-when-trying-to-cancel-contract-Garden-Gr-1065359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Protection Alliance