Complaint Review: Auto Protection Alliance

• Updated: Sat, April 20, 2013

• Reported By: Sally — Lacey Washington
Auto Protection Alliance
2530 Red Hill Ave, Santa Ana, CA 92705 Internet United States of America

Auto Protection Alliance Nick Price My elderly mother recieved a call that her car warranty was about to expire Internet

My elderly mother was contact by Auto Protection Alliance and told her that her 2005 Buick warranty was about to expire and that for $500 they could extend that warrant for another 5 years.  She gave them her credit card number in which they immediately took out the $500.  When my mom told me that same day her and I both called to cancel.  We talked to a Nick Price which told both of us that he would cancel.  He then told us we have to sign some cancellation documents which we did and mailed it to them.  After a couple of months we contacted Auto Protection Alliance and they said they never recieved the paperwork.  I also fax the documents to them along with sending Nick Price a scanned PDF document of the signed paperwork.  The new person then said it would take up to 4 months.  Well, it now has been 6 months with no notification, money, or any type of communication.  Their phone numbers no longer work etc.  Here is a prime example of crooks preying on the elderly.  My mom is on a fixed income and really can't afford these types of scams.  I really wish someone can help us track down these guys and bring them to justice!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2013 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Protection-Alliance/internet/Auto-Protection-Alliance-Nick-Price-My-elderly-mother-recieved-a-call-that-her-car-warrant-1044850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Protection Alliance