Complaint Review: Auto Repair Warranty, Inc. , Auto Repair Group, LLC.

• Submitted: Wed, May 19, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, May 19, 2010

• Reported By: katy — slidell Louisiana United States of America
Auto Repair Warranty, Inc. , Auto Repair Group, LLC.
21300 Lorain Road #2 Fairview Park, Ohio United States of America

Auto Repair Warranty, Inc. , Auto Repair Group, LLC. They denied every claim i ever made and now somethings wrong with my AC and there phones are disconnected. Fairview Park, Ohio

I bought a warranty through Auto Repair Group LLC, in April of 2007. (1,200$) By April of 2008 i made a claim on my radio, they denied it. A few days ago my car started making a funny noise which seems to be coming from the compressor. When ever my car is in gear and the AC is on it sounds like somethng is gonna fall out of my engine. I called the numbers on the card and they are all disconnected.

I have two kids one is only 10 months old and it is like 90 degrees outside and even hotter in the car. This company is suppose to fix my car, but no they are out of business or never were in business. Can we say rip off...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2010 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Repair-Warranty-Inc-Auto-Repair-Group-LLC/Fairview-Park-Ohio-44126/Auto-Repair-Warranty-Inc-Auto-Repair-Group-LLC-They-denied-every-claim-i-ever-made-604979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Repair Warranty, Inc. , Auto Repair Group, LLC.