Complaint Review: Auto Rescue of Miami

• Submitted: Tue, November 30, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, November 30, 2010

• Reported By: I thought slavery was over!!! — Miami Florida United States of America
Auto Rescue of Miami
11665 SW 153 Ave Miami, Florida United States of America

Auto Rescue of Miami Johnathan Coffey Is a slave owner!!! Work you for free with no pay!!!Never ever!! Miami, Florida

I worked for Auto Rescue of Miami as an independent contractor doing road side assistance work for two weeks under John Stubbs who is an employee of Auto Rescue (786)246-8393. He is also part of the Con that has been going around. This company refuses to pay me for my services that were rendered. Its been one month exactly that I still have not recieved anything no check no cash no anything!!! I tried and tried to contact the owner of the company and the person who hired me which is Johnathan Coffey (817)453-4629 (800)889-9620 (817)456-4629 and I was only able to contact his secretary Lynn who informed me that she has nothing to do with the payroll payscale or anything involving pay!!! I just want my compensation!! If anyone can help me in this case please leave a message!! Thanks!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2010 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Rescue-of-Miami/Miami-Florida-33196/Auto-Rescue-of-Miami-Johnathan-Coffey-Is-a-slave-owner-Work-you-for-free-with-no-pay-666633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Rescue of Miami