Complaint Review: Auto Seller Network

• Submitted: Sun, June 28, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, June 28, 2009

• Reported By:Dallas Texas
Auto Seller Network
3217 E. Shea Blvd. Ste #615 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Auto Seller Network Fraud in selling your car with warrenty. Phoenix Arizona

I got suckered into this listing. They must have called 25 times based on my auto trader add. First it was Global Auto Registry then Auto Seller Network. They set the price for $460 at first to sell my car. Then after a week they called back and stated that they have a special sale for the price of $199.99 with a $50 warranty if the car did not sell I will get my $199.99 back.

Not a single call at all and their website are useless in finding vehicles. They said they were going to get me $16,500 for my vehicle but they listed it for the same amount as I had on Auto Trader $13,750.

Howsoever, I did call them every 2 to 3 weeks during the 90 day warranty that they sold me warranty to get my money back, each time they came with a different excuse.

Finally after 90 days, based on the warranty they sold me, I should get my $199.99 back. This time they come with another paper to sign and notarize that in order to get your money back, they should receive this paper and it would take 4 to 6 weeks for a refund.

By now I was sure I got sucked into this scam and fraud business. During this whole time of 90 days and 6 weeks of waiting not one phone calls for my car. When I would call them, 98% of the time it was to an answering machine and not a live person. I would leave messages after messages and it was never returned.

The last thing I heard from them is that darning that 90 days I should have brought my price down on my car in order for them to refund my money. So why is it, that I was never informed about this policy or regulation when they sold me the warranty? And if I wanted to sell my car cheaper or less then the market price then why should I pay them to sell my car.

This is nothing but a scam and fraud.

Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2009 06:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Seller-Network/Phoenix-Arizona-85028/Auto-Seller-Network-Fraud-in-selling-your-car-with-warrenty-Phoenix-Arizona-465826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Seller Network