Complaint Review: Auto Seller Network

• Submitted: Thu, August 13, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, January 11, 2012

• Reported By: ektimanus — Markham Ontario Canada
Auto Seller Network
http://www.autosellernetwork.com Richmond Hill, Ontario United States of America

Auto Seller Network autosellernetwork auto seller network inc. They have mastered the art of ripping off people Richmond Hill Ontario

*Consumer Comment: I too want to Bring this company Down

*Consumer Suggestion: Auto Seller Network Who to Contact for Help in Ontario

I received quite a few phone call from Auto Seller Network about 2 months ago for my car that I am selling. I kept on ignoring the phone calls until a time came when i was in dire need of the money that I am going to get after selling my car. So, one day i patiently listened to what they had to say. The person I talked to told me that he is one of the managers, he has 3/4 buyers who has shown extreme interest on similar car that I am trying to sell. He also claimed that here have been over 200 searches on my vehicle and it is high demand as they do not have any listed. So, if I list my vehicle on their website, for sure the vehicle will be sold in 2 days, if not with in a week guaranteed.

He also said that they make money by giving buyes loan for buying the car and they take care everything for you. Listing the vehicle, dealing with the customers, etc. That they are listed with the BBB and the are a credible company. They also  they will send a certified check as soon as buyer get their loan approved. He suggested me to only hand over the vehicle after the check is chased and i get the money in my hand. Moreover, he wanted to list the vehicle $1000 more than what was listed in my original add.

Still i had quite a few doubts. So, i told them to call me the next day. At the mean time i search on the internet AutoSellerNetwork. I found out some news articles which proved that they are BBB credible company. But for some reason these ripoff reports or fraud or scam information did not show up on my search. Anyhow I was satisfied.

The next day Autosellernetwork called again. He said that he is the regional manager and he can drop the price to $299.99 plus the seller protection package which is $74.99 which ensures money back gurantee if the vehicle was not sold within 90 days of the listing. So, I agreed. He promised me that he is going to call me again the next morning and will go through the details of the listing and other policies. Anyhow,  with tax i paid $314.99 for the listing and $78.75 for the seller protection from by credit card to ReadyPay ServicesThis is a third party company that takes care of their payment.

The next day no phone call. The day after i tried to call them... kept on going to the answering machine. The car was listed on their website but all the info was wrong. Anyways, after few days attempt, I got a call back from the customer service saying. She said that I am responsible for everything like keepting the vehicle info upto date and positing the pics. Then she gave me the password to edit the listing. Note that it was almost a week when i got the password.

Since then I never received a single call from them or from any customer.

Weeks passed away like this. As I was already in debt up till by neck, I was growing impatient and started searching on the internet about autosellernetwork. And found all these rip off/fraud/scam reports about them.

I looked at their policies on the website and found out that I had to submit the seller protection package within 7 days of listing otherwise the seller protection plan becomes invalide. Not a single time they mentioned this clause. Moreover, if you look at their policy (http://www.autosellernetwork.com/Refund.cfm) you will be amazed. They have the right to deny seller protection plan at anytime without any obligation. I was fool enough to check all the links except this link before i purchased their services. This link is very carefully hidden bottom right hand corner of the website with the title refund. so, normally no one will click this link unless they would request for a refund. And in their FAQ they did not mentions about any time limits of sumbitting the refund forms.

Anyways... i am quite amazed that i was so careful still i fell in their traps just because i need some quick money in a short period of time and i got ripped off for being a little greedy.

I have 1 more month left before the 90 day period expires and I already know that i am not going to get any money back as i did not submit the form within 7 days of listing. I tried to put the name autosellernetwork as much as possible so that next time anyone serach this name. They will see these rip-off reports high up on the search results and they would be wise enough to avoid thier calls.

I am going to submit a complain on BBB website but i don't thing it is going to change any thing.

I wish i could do something to rip-off autosellernetwork. If anyone has any suggestion on how to bring them down, please let me know. Getting the money back from them is second priority now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2009 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Seller-Network/Richmond-Hill-Ontario-L4C-9T3/Auto-Seller-Network-autosellernetwork-auto-seller-network-inc-They-have-mastered-the-art-479476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Seller Network

I too want to Bring this company Down

AUTHOR: Drew - (United States of America)

This company is now operating under a new name, Vehicle Stars. I was ripped off by them too and have been doing research on the company. I made web site to help print them down which I am using to collection information on them. The web site is called http://vehiclestarscam.com.

The person who designed their web site has been tracked down and I have his name on the site. They have gone by 3 different names that I have found. I am sure they have ripped off hundreds of people and we should all really file suits against the owners who I have not yet been able to identify.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Auto Seller Network Who to Contact for Help in Ontario

AUTHOR: Casey - (Canada)

I would suggest that you contact the Ministry of Consumer Services with what is happening.  Tell them about the Ripoff report and get them to look into this.  You can contact them at

Mail:

Fax:
(416) 326-1947

E-mail:
infomcs@ontario.ca

Good luck!  Let's get these scam artists.