Complaint Review: Auto Service Enterprises, LLC

• Updated: Mon, November 05, 2012

• Reported By: Extended Warranty Consumer — USA
Auto Service Enterprises, LLC
6500 Pearl Rd, Cleveland, OH 44130 Cleveland, Ohio United States of America

Auto Service Enterprises, LLC Auto Service Warranty, Inc Etxtended Warranty Rip Off - Paid in full but was not able to make them pay a cent for covered repair Cleveland, Ohio

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: im also a victum

- I had paid around $2000 for extended warranty on my car for 5 years.

- Last year my transmission failed and thought they would honor the claim.

- They made me go to 3 different shops; my expenses (including car rentals) were around $10,000 besides the hassle and time.

- They denied the claim although all technicians said they were covered services.

- I was preparing to start a lawsuit; it took me a little time.

- Now I find that they went out of business.

- I am looking for help to locate agencies that can pursue lawful aveneues to recover something.

- I have filed complaints with Ohio Dept of Insurance Consumer Services org and also with Consumer Action Group.

Hope that someone can help; if nothing else take David Caravona, Jacqeline Caravona and Jim Misener to justice on individual levels.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2011 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Service-Enterprises-LLC/Cleveland-Ohio-44130/Auto-Service-Enterprises-LLC-Auto-Service-Warranty-Inc-Etxtended-Warranty-Rip-Off-Paid-784625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Service Enterprises, LLC

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

im also a victum

AUTHOR: resproul - (United States of America)

hey this is  federal law .if they used a bank debit it is wire fraud .im in the process in trying to get charges filed. it would help if i can get more people to file with .i know we will never get our money back but if you or I took money from someone the state would file theft charges on us so tell me whats the difference .robert s email me resproul@gmail.com any one to help in getting criminal charges filed
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC