- Report: #784625
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Auto Service Enterprises, LLC
Auto Service Enterprises, LLC6500 Pearl Rd, Cleveland, OH 44130 Cleveland, Ohio United States of America
Auto Service Enterprises, LLC Auto Service Warranty, Inc Etxtended Warranty Rip Off - Paid in full but was not able to make them pay a cent for covered repair Cleveland, Ohio
*REBUTTAL Individual responds: im also a victum
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- Last year my transmission failed and thought they would honor the claim.
- They made me go to 3 different shops; my expenses (including car rentals) were around $10,000 besides the hassle and time.
- They denied the claim although all technicians said they were covered services.
- I was preparing to start a lawsuit; it took me a little time.
- Now I find that they went out of business.
- I am looking for help to locate agencies that can pursue lawful aveneues to recover something.
- I have filed complaints with Ohio Dept of Insurance Consumer Services org and also with Consumer Action Group.
Hope that someone can help; if nothing else take David Caravona, Jacqeline Caravona and Jim Misener to justice on individual levels.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2011 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Service-Enterprises-LLC/Cleveland-Ohio-44130/Auto-Service-Enterprises-LLC-Auto-Service-Warranty-Inc-Etxtended-Warranty-Rip-Off-Paid-784625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.