Complaint Review: Auto Service Warranty, inc.

• Submitted: Mon, May 09, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, May 09, 2011

• Reported By: Travis — Wyoming United States of America
Auto Service Warranty, inc.
6500 Pearl Road Parma Heights, Ohio United States of America

Auto Service Warranty, inc. Auto Service Enterprise, LLC Bought Warranty, soon cancelled, never got money back Parma Heights, Ohio

Bought an extended warranty through auto service warranty on February 15, 2011.  Filed a claim 6 weeks later, they didn't cover the claim because they considered the issue abuse (no abuse occurred).  Decided since I was going to end up fixing everything myself I cancelled it on April 4,2011.  Cancellation was verified and I was told it would be up to 3 weeks before I got my money back.  3 weeks came and no money.
Called and their phone was disconnected, nobody responded to a fax or emails and supposedly another company (endurance) bought the website and has no affiliation with auto service warranty.  I have not collected anything.  In total, I paid $2,485 for a warranty that I had for a short period of time.  I was promised $2,385 back after a cancellation fee and again, received nothing.
I have filed as many places as I can, Attorney generals office for both Ohio and the state I live in and I have claimed a dispute through the credit card I paid in full for the warranty.  I am not sure where else to turn, I will just have to come to terms with not having this money or a warranty.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2011 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Service-Warranty-inc/Parma-Heights-Ohio-44130/Auto-Service-Warranty-inc-Auto-Service-Enterprise-LLC-Bought-Warranty-soon-cancelled-727380. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Service Warranty, inc.