Complaint Review: Auto Show, Sales And Service

• Submitted: Wed, October 15, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, October 15, 2008

• Reported By:miami beach Florida
Auto Show, Sales And Service
State Road #7+ Broward Blvd Plantation, Florida U.S.A.

Auto Show, Sales And Service This company is not to be trusted to do what they promise after you buy the car. Plantation Florida

I purchased as '04 Arcura for $14,000.00 with tax tag and warranty. The sales manager, Aaron promised, in writing to repair 3 things, in the end he only took care of one of the problems.. The mechanic attempted to fix a sensor, twice, but both times the light came back on 15 minutes after I left the lot. I made no less then 30 phone calls to the establishment to let them no that the car had not been fixed. I did not get one call back.
The only thing I ask is for them to do what was promised.

They have been rude, verbally abusive and have called me a liar. I do not expect this kind of treatment, especially after dropping $14,000.00 there. The mechanic went so far as to call the company where I took the warranty from to see if they will cover they cost of fixing the things that Aaron said he would fix.I received a call from them, not the mechanic himself.
Now I can't take the car back there for fear of them not returning it, or saying that I agreed to return it.
I have no recourse and feel like a fool for buying a used car from this place.

Tina
miami beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2008 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Show-Sales-And-Service/Plantation-Florida/Auto-Show-Sales-And-Service-This-company-is-not-to-be-trusted-to-do-what-they-promise-aft-381539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Show, Sales And Service