Complaint Review: Auto Star Transport, INC

• Submitted: Tue, August 28, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, August 28, 2012

• Reported By: Steeler2012 — N Charleston South Carolina United States of America
Auto Star Transport, INC
8703 N Warren St Spokane, Washington United States of America

Auto Star Transport, INC Spokane, WA 22 days and counting. No return calls. No updates. Spokane, Washington

Auto Star picked our vehicle up on Aug. 8, unbenounced to us. Had contract with another company, but because we had set up initially with another broker and cancelled, the broker did not cancel this company and they picke our vehicle up. Got a call on Aug. 15, saying our vehicle would be delivered on the 17th between 2 and 6pm. Waited around all day, no call no show. FINALLY,  got ahold of dispatch that night, and a rude abrasive foreign speaking lady stated she was goning to keep my Jeep. Was demanding $1200. We had contracted with a company for $1050. She said she would just keep my jeep then and not even attempt to deliver it. A few days went by, no jeep. We get a call on Monday (one of only two calls from them to this date) the 20th, saying the truck had broke down in Georgia. Would be fixed in couple days and vehicle should be delivered by Wednesday the 22nd, guess what??  Nothing, no call, no return calls NOTHING...I call them on Thursday the 23rd, to check status. Was totally suprised I got an answer. Was told it would be delivered Saturday the 25th or Sunday the 2th at the latest. Today is the 28th and still no Jeep. Still no return call. No update. Nothing. I have left 17 messages since Friday the 24th. I may never get it back at this rate. Liars..Deceitful..They will fight with you on the phone. Call YOU a liar.  Hang up on you. Most unprofessional business I have ever seen. I have never dealt with anything like this in any of my moves for Boeing..BEWARE..BEWARE..BEWARE..there are too many others out there to use.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2012 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Star-Transport-INC/Spokane-Washington-/Auto-Star-Transport-INC-Spokane-WA-22-days-and-counting-No-return-calls-No-updates-S-933784. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Star Transport, INC