Complaint Review: Auto Star Transport

• Updated: Mon, October 15, 2012

• Reported By: Val — Deltona Florida United States of America
Auto Star Transport
8703 N Warren St. Spokane, Washington United States of America

Auto Star Transport the company tells lie after lie after lie after lieim going to see that they go out of buiness. Spokane, Washington

*Consumer Comment: Arrival

Alittle back ground on me.Im a retired truck driver with over 1.5 million accident free miles Ive pulled refers,dry,flat, tanker.The last job was delivering semis (Freightliner, Kenworth, Peterbilt, Volvo, Internationals. I was contacted by duo fast transport out of miami,fl as the broker for auto star transport and they refered to them. I asked many questions that were answered right so I made plans to have auto star transport my Pathfinder from Vancouver,Wa to Deltona,Fl.

They pick it up on 09/21/12 and as I asked many many times would they have it in Florida by 28 and well of course they said they would. so I asked the driver if he was the one going to take it to florida and he said yes several times.Well its now the 6th of October and the  last I spoke to them on friday that it would be here Saturday afternoon. They have done nothing but lie every time I have contacted them they now dont answer their phone

I even had my girlfriend call them and when they found out who she was they put here on hold for over 20 minutes then hung up on here.This company has used every lie that YOU CAN COME UP WITH and now even after i told them many times that i have their cashiers check the still come up with some B.S. I have spoke with with broker and have got nothing but broken promises and saying its not their fault and I told them you refered them and you will also be held liable and I have reach my limit.

DO NOT EVER USE THIS COMPANY they have even threaten to auction my pathfinder which I dont know how as I have the title and have started legal process to have this company shut down along with the the broker.I have reported them to the BBB,the police and come tuesday I will contact the Attorney General of Washington.So BE AWARE VERY AWARE THEY ARE TROUBLE and I will prevail!!!!! If anybody can help and know of some other lawsuits or legal filings would you please contact me through this web site.This company IS going down and WILL REGRET messing with me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2012 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Star-Transport/Spokane-Washington-99208/Auto-Star-Transport-the-company-tells-lie-after-lie-after-lie-after-lieim-going-to-see-th-951734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Star Transport

Arrival

AUTHOR: orlando, fl - (United States of America)

Did your vehicle arrive?  Was it damaged?  They currently have one of mine and I cannot reach them by phone either.