Complaint Review: Auto-Tech Service Center Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, December 06, 2001
  • Updated: Thu, December 06, 2001

• Reported By:
Auto-Tech Service Center Inc.
37 Main Street Matawan, New Jersey U.S.A.

Auto-Tech Service Center Inc. Matawan, NJ Rip-off Repair Artist

I wish I had known about this site sooner....

Beware of Jason C. Bohal of Auto-Tech Service Center Inc. in Matawan, NJ. Ripped me off once and tried to do it again. Luckily I caught him.

Used his service center as a commuter lot. Calls me at work one fine day to tell me that my gas tank is leaking and that I need a new gas tank. Price: $600 and he needs it today in cash.

Had my now ex-wife drive by to see what was going on. My car was still parked in its spot, not a drop of gasoline to be seen. When questioned, he gave some bs explanation. Wife leaves to phone me. Upon return to service center, car is already up on hoist and a fresh coat of black paint is on gas tank!

I got their as soon as I could and took car to another area service center. Not only was the gas tank not leaking, but found out that supposed work done on left rear axle of car the year before was bs also. That one only cost me $250 and a pair of hockey tickets.....

Look out for this crook.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Tech-Service-Center-Inc/Matawan-New-Jersey-07747/Auto-Tech-Service-Center-Inc-Matawan-NJ-Rip-off-Repair-Artist-8740. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto-Tech Service Center Inc.