Complaint Review

203 Sunrise Highway, Rockville Centre, New York United States of America Phone:
888-885-9123
Category:
Auto Shipping Companies

Auto Transport 123 Scammers This Company Would be on the Commander's Off Limit List; they scam and cheat military personnel Rockville Centre, New York

BLUF: Christian and this Family Owned Business are nothing more than scammers who are out to cheat, lie, and do whatever is necessary to get your hard earned money.

I am an Officer in the military and was in the process of relocating from one duty station overseas to a duty station in the Continental U.S.. After looking online, I was contacted by several shipping companies, including AT123 Autos. My initial conversation with Christian was the beginning of a nightmare. Since integrity is part of serving in the military, I assumed this concept extended to civilians such as Christian who served as the company's rep. This was mistake number two.

Christian not only lied to me about their reputation, he told me straight out that his company were NOT brokers (I explained to him I had a bad experience with brokers). He knew that if he was truthful with me in the beginning, I would have picked another carrier. Determined to get my money, he lied to me about his company being BROKERS and later lied to me regarding the time frame in which he would pick up my vehicle.

Suffice it to say, my vehicle sat in a parking lot in California for several days before Christine contracted with a different truck company to pick up my vehicle. Because of this I had to pay daily storage fees! Every time I called the company to reach Christian, he was "unavailable." This was a stark contrast to when he would call me twice a day while trying to solicit my money.

This company is one of the worst and most dishonest companies I've dealt with; they qualify for being on any Commander's "OFF -LIMITS" list. DO NOT do business with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 05:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Transport-123/Rockville-Centre-New-York-11570/Auto-Transport-123-Scammers-This-Company-Would-be-on-the-Commanders-Off-Limit-List-they-1043802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Transport 123