Complaint Review: Auto Transport 123

• Updated: Tue, March 19, 2013

• Reported By: J — Los Angeles California
Auto Transport 123

Auto Transport 123 Works with Coastal Express Repulsed beyond words, Internet

Absolutely unreal, nightmare scumbag operation. Needed my car shipped cross country and went with this company after chatting with Keith who knew an old classmate of mine and seemed like the extra mile type, thus why I went with them over another that had quoted me significantly less than what I paid.

Had my beloved, pristine Chevy Impala loaded onto the truck in said condition, MY CAR ARRIVED TRASHED AND SEVERELY DAMAGED ON ALL SIDES AND WRECKED HOOD.

This was last October and while they were happy to sweet talk me for the money they should be paying me back tenfold for all the trouble they've caused. Completely avoidant and sociopath behaviour when trying to get them to resolve the issue, how convenient!

Now I'm out $4000 for all damages they've caused and have gotten nowhere with the attorney I'm working with. My beautiful car I've put so much work into modifying and maintaining is now a beater courtesy these *****. This company deserves what I wouldn't wish for anyone else... no joke.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Transport-123/internet/Auto-Transport-123-Works-with-Coastal-Express-Repulsed-beyond-words-Internet-1036196. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Transport 123