Complaint Review: Auto Transport America

• Submitted: Mon, October 29, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, October 29, 2007

• Reported By:Mount Kisco New York
Auto Transport America
2110 North Florida Mango Road West Palm Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Auto Transport America This company transported my car from Florida to New York and the vehicle was damaged. West Palm Beach Florida

This company transported my car from Florida to New York and the vehicle was damaged. I submitted the required documentation including photographs and paid invoices from the local Toyota dealer. I have called Auto Transport numerous times and been told that no one in the claims department is in. I would say I have been given that line at least ten times.

At this point I don't know what to do. It cost me $1,000 to fix my car so that it would pass New York State inspection. This was on top of the $950 to get the car transported. I feel that this is a dishonest operation and I would like to warn others to stay away.

Thank you for your help.

Mount Kisco, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2007 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Transport-America/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33409/Auto-Transport-America-This-company-transported-my-car-from-Florida-to-New-York-and-the-ve-281630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Transport America