Sheets

• Updated: Wed, June 28, 2006

• Reported By:Scottsdale Arizona
Auto Transport Connection
www.atcshipping.com Internet U.S.A.

Auto Transport Connection ripoff no reliability behind quotes- bait and switch Internet

I called for a quote and was quoted $1,600 for 2 cars. I asked at the time how long the quote was binding for and if it would be half the price for one car. I was told yes, as they were both Sedans so it would be $800 for one car. I also asked how long the quote was binding for and was told 10 days. I am very detailed and I ask a lot of questions so as not to be taken advantage of.

I called to book it 7 days later and the price went up to $860 for one car. She gave me a couple different stories as to why the price changed. First she said it depends on the volume of cars being shipped around the country. When I mentioned the 10 day binding quote she then told me it was because I was only shipping one car.

Of course this raised huge red flags for me and I'm glad I didn't ship with ATC. I probably saved myself a whole lot of hassle! Hopefully I can save you some too.

Marla
Scottsdale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2006 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Transport-Connection/internet/Auto-Transport-Connection-ripoff-no-reliability-behind-quotes-bait-and-switch-Internet-198602. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Transport Connection