Complaint Review: Auto Transport Services Inc

• Updated: Mon, August 26, 2013

• Reported By: Royce — Walla Walla Washington
Auto Transport Services Inc
7300 N. Federal HWY Boca Raton, Florida USA

Auto Transport Services Inc Jeremy Feller and Scott Feller Auto Transport Services Inc did not provide the services that they agreed to. Boca Raton Florida

*General Comment: Brokers

I contact Auto Transport Service Inc about transporting my 1967 Chevy Nova to Walla Walla, WA on July 12, 2013.  They said sure that they could do it, but never gave a cost for their services.  I had many conversations with Jeremy and Scott Feller over the course of two weeks.  Scott Feller requested that I send payment of a deposit of $400.00 to him through my credit card company and I was to send it to Money Gram in his name and not the company name.  This seemed a little strange but Scott garranteed that his brother Jeremy Feller would be emailing me a copy of the contract for me to sign and that they would have the car picked up as soon as the paperwork was final.

For days after that I could not contact the company by phone of email.  After all this and still no contract I thought that it was best that cancel my request and get my deposit back.  When I made contact with Scott Feller to cancel he gave me all kinds of excuses as to why I could not contact them.  He also stated that a refund would be no problem because he had not picked up the money yet.  That later turned out to not be true.  When I checked with my CC company and Money Gram, Scott Feller had picked up the wire transfer one hour after I sent it.

I've made numerous attempts to contact the company to no avail.  I did talk to Scott one time after I cancelled and he said once he got to a place he could stop he'd call me back.  Never happened.

This company is a scam and never intended to provide transportation for my car.  I got ripped off for $400.00 + $35.00 wire fee.  I'd really like to have my money back but don't ever expect it.  I just want people to know that these people are scam artists and can not be trusted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2013 07:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Transport-Services-Inc/Boca-Raton-Florida-33487/Auto-Transport-Services-Inc-Jeremy-Feller-and-Scott-Feller-Auto-Transport-Services-Inc-di-1079292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Transport Services Inc