dried

• Updated: Fri, December 21, 2012

• Reported By: Tracy — Biddeford Maine United States of America
Auto Upgraders
Idaho Springs, Colorado United States of America

Auto Upgraders BuyHaloLights.com Fraudulent Sales, Take Money and Don't provide product, Idaho Springs, Colorado

I believe this company is a fraud.  I ordered led fog lights two weeks ago for my husband for christmas.  I never got any order confirmation or shipping confirmation.  I found my order finally on line and after two weeks it still says pending fulfillment when the item is showing as in stock.  I have called the company over 100 times and I just get put on hold then get an automated message that no one can take my call leave a message and then it says voicemail box is full.  I have been put on hold for more than 30 minutes at a time to end up getting the same message over and over.  I have sent them several emails and no one ever responds.  They have taken the money out of my account and not shipped me anything.  Do not waste your time with this business all they do is rip you off and not respond.  There website says they pride themselves on their excellent customer service!!  YEAH RIGHT!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2012 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Upgraders/Idaho-Springs-Colorado-80452/Auto-Upgraders-BuyHaloLightscom-Fraudulent-Sales-Take-Money-and-Dont-provide-product-985456. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Upgraders