Complaint Review: Auto Wrap Inc. USA

• Updated: Mon, July 08, 2013

• Reported By: Danbol — Biddeford Maine
Auto Wrap Inc. USA
101 KrittenWay, Surprise, Arizona 85379 Moira Surprise , Arizona USA

Auto Wrap Inc. USA John.stephnson, Moira Laughlin Auto Wrap Scam Surprise Arizona

*General Comment: Money Laundering

I recieved an email from an individual claming that I could make $400.00 per month for advertising an autowrap for my car, such as a Johnnie Walker, or Apple or Pepsi. Once I said I was interested they stated that a certified check will be sent to be immediately. The gentleman stated in the email that I was to cash the check for $2450 and keep four hundred dollars for myself and then send the remainder via money gram to the individual in the attachment I will provide. That money would be used to pay the person who will attach the auto wrap to my vehicle. I was suspicious so I told them I would fist have to let my bank look at the checck insure that it is valid. I brought the check, issued by Wells Fargo to the bank. They noticed as I did that the check was printed off scue a blt. They said it was not a certified check and most likely a scam. The bank kept the check to refer it to their fraud unit so they could notify Well's Fargo what was going on. See attachment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Wrap-Inc-USA/Surprise-Arizona-85379/Auto-Wrap-Inc-USA-Johnstephnson-Moira-Laughlin-Auto-Wrap-Scam-Surprise-Arizona-1065337. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Wrap Inc. USA

#1 General Comment

Money Laundering

AUTHOR: hlinden - ()

Very possible this is one way to launder money.

Amateur