Complaint Review: Auto Zone

• Submitted: Tue, May 27, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, May 29, 2008

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Auto Zone
www.AutoZone.com South Burbs, Illinois U.S.A.

Auto Zone I suffered Herrasment, Discrimination , Retaliation , Intimidation , Stress , Trauma , I cant sleep and Auto Zone's Attorney asked me that when did my Father Cross the Border, Book coming soon South Burbs Illinois

*Consumer Comment: Yeah, he didn't like what was said on his identical reports, so he tried to escape them. Thanks, Robert!

*Author of original report: Im glad to write this book to let everyone know what happens when you try to defend Costumers rights the copany gets you back

*Consumer Comment: I don't know but.......

*Consumer Comment: I don't know but.......

*Consumer Comment: I guess you are getting ripped off...

*Author of original report: Because they are Involved too

*Consumer Comment: Please tell me your kidding !!

*UPDATE Employee: Trust me my book will reveal everything even how the manager told me to scam costumers

*Consumer Suggestion: TV in the break room?

*Consumer Comment: Book?

Hello AUTO ZONE I suffered Harassment, Discrimination , Retaliation , Intimidation , Stress , Trauma , and your manager tried making me scam costumers but he got mad because I refused. he even told us we would get written up if we didnt do it, I have problems sleeping ever since all this happened. and you sent your Attorney Benjamin from Louisiana to asked me that when did my Dad Cross the Border, Well now Im writing a book about this and it will be out this year. I will talk to the Media & Opra , and all Spanish Stations I will tell everyone How all this Happened to me because I stand up for Your Costumers and your management told me to treat Auto Zone like my baby. They told Costumers to go back to their F Country and when I was speaking spanish to your Costumer I was told not to speak that s**+* In front of them. I was being followed all over they store so I would not speak Spanish to no one. on my break I was not allowed to watch anything in Spanish on tv on the back room. On my days off I would stop at the store and I was Herrased not to speak spanish neather. they funny thing is that all this started after that March when the Hispanics had In down Town Discrimination got tough and Costumers were being treated unfair and is still happening in the same store what a shame she loves to trow money at this Hispanic Costumers instead of giving it to him on his hand not good. And now she is getting Promoted. And offcouse im reporting your Attorney Benjamin to the Bar Association.

Auto zone employee
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2008 03:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Zone/South-Burbs-Illinois-60803/Auto-Zone-I-suffered-Herrasment-Discrimination-Retaliation-Intimidation-Stress-Tr-334987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Zone

AUTHOR: Bryce - (U.S.A.)

Here it is, back again!
Sick of the ILLEGALS
I am sick of the illegals. I have nothing against the race of whatever people YOU want to claim membership with, but I am sick of your practices. You fill our welfare offices and doctors clinics. You stick your hand out for foodstamps while the government denies its own citizens a share of the welfare. You don't pay taxes, you want to have a political say-so, and you demand we speak YOUR langauge and post our signs in your mother tongue. I hope they do build a damned fence to keep you people out.
And you say 'oh, well you're not descended from Native Americans, your ancestor also got off the boat at some point.' You know what? That's exactly that. They either got off the boat and went through legal processing, or they came when the country was open to immigration. Well no more. The doors are closed and you must be processed.
Why can't we be next to Germany or France? I know a German who is educated beyond college, works hard and CANNOT get into this country for s**t! I tell you if he was here instead of someone from south of the border, you wouldn't read about him in the paper for getting arrested for either (A), beating his wife, (B), beating his kids, (C), driving without ever having a license, or (D)driving while intoxicated.
We are letting the wrong social groups into this country. Prospective citizens that are upright and outstanding are not coming from Mexico. If they have the stuff to make decent citizens, they are not coming over here, because they're happy where they are. We're getting the trashiest people, not decent ones.
It's just like the county where I grew up. As the metropolitan area about fifty miles away started to tighten the zoning laws and other ordinances, the trash from there started to migrate towards us because they didn't want to obey the laws or keep a decent home, or not beat their freakin' kids or wife!
KEEP THAT CRAP AWAY FROM ME!!

Lil' Latino, don't waste anymore time here...I'm sure you've got a gang-banger funeral to get to, PRONTO!

AUTHOR: Auto Zone Employee - (U.S.A.)

Im glad to write this book to let everyone know what happens when you try to defend Costumers rights the copany gets you back. by Termination my Health Insurance now im on Collection. making me work for free while I was clocked on my lunch they made me go back to the front to help Costumers, Made me work 3 times more than everyone else, took my lunches away, Herrased me, Retaliated agains me. tried Intimidating me, someone was slashing my tires at Auto Zone, the manager told me that if I didnt sell the Lubricant to the costumers without him knowing I would get written up. So I besically had to walk to the Parts Counter put the lube in the box and scan the box and type the part number of the lubricant. so the costumer would not know I charged him for it. and they got mad becuase I never did it.

I don't know but.......

AUTHOR: Toots - (U.S.A.)

I personally think you should be THANKING AutoZone for even hiring you !!!

I don't know but.......

AUTHOR: Toots - (U.S.A.)

I personally think you should be THANKING AutoZone for even hiring you !!!

I guess you are getting ripped off...

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

If you are paying an "editor" to write your book, you ARE being ripped off. However, you are not getting ripped off by Auto Zone. But by the person who is charging you to write this for you.

Because they are Involved too

AUTHOR: Auto Zone Employee - (U.S.A.)

Dont worry im paying on editor to write it for me and I did contact the District manager I told him a manager called a African American a Monkey and now she is getting Promoted. they are Involved too.

Please tell me your kidding !!

AUTHOR: Toots - (U.S.A.)

Are you serious about writing a book?
A little piece of advise,
1. learn how make sentences if you want people to take you seriously.

2. Learn how to SPELL.

If all this was going on in the store, why didn't you contact your DM or HR ?

AUTHOR: Auto Zone Employee - (U.S.A.)

Trust me my book will reveal everything even how they told me to scam costumers. How they would not sell parts to nigerian at my store, A store manager told me not to sell parts to Nigerians, How they called a African American a Monkey. The rest will be on the book im only writting on here my experiece in this copany I will talk to 45 costumers and 16 employees and write their Discriminatory experience there too.

#9 Consumer Suggestion

TV in the break room?

AUTHOR: Cat - (U.S.A.)

Goodness me. I've had jobs since I was a child growing up. Never in my mind, with the exception of one job I had when I was 18 did I ever have a job WITH a TV in the business! So you should not feel somehow messed over that you had to have it on certain channels, you should realize it was a PRIVALIGE to even have a TV in the break room! I would have never told my boss, which by the way I respected enough to not change the channels in the first place! If you do not like the rules, then I would suggest that you find a job where you can be your own boss. You see, you are in America, so that is the most wonderful thing about living here! You have the chance to be anything you want. So if you truly want to change something here. Change your life by owning you own business. Then you can make your own rules and then someone can then file suit against YOU for not doing something you don't like. HMMM, guess that would not seem fair now would it?

Book?

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

First, writing multiple RoR's does not make your story more believable.

Now you are writing a book? Granted it is very hard to understand exactly what you are trying to say. So I am not sure what the book would be about, because in all 3 of your reports it does not appear that Auto Zone did anything illegal. It is their store and they can require you to follow their policy. If that means no Spanish TV in the break room that means no Spanish TV in the break room. If you don't like it then you can find another job that lets you do that.