Complaint Review: Auto Zone

2050 North Jerry Clower Blvd Yazoo City, Mississippi United States of America
  • Phone: 662-746-9393
  • Web:
  • Category:

Auto Zone Michael Longstreet Purposely ignores phone calls after Auto Zone in Yazoo City sold me a defective part Yazoo City, Mississippi

I was sold a power steering pump by Auto Zone for my BMW 330I.  The pump was put on and was apparently, defective.  The pump separated and caused additional damage to my car, including breaking the serpentine belt and breaking the power steering pulley on my car.  I had towing expenses, additional part expenses, missed a trip to Atlanta that I had planned for 2 months and a tremendous amount of inconvenience and additional stress.  I contacted Autozone in Yazoo City, Manager Ricky Clay, explained the problem and was told a claim would be filed.  Weeks past and no follow up.  I contacted, the District Manager, Michael Longstreet and was advised he would follow up when all documentation required was provided.  Alls receipts and a outline were provided to Autozone and hand delivered.  Since that time, Longstreet ignores my phone calls and no one can offer me any information. Clay, Yazoo Store manager, advises he only does what the legal department tells him to and he can't do anything about the problem.

I will never purchase another thing from Auto Zone, and I am on a personal campaign to make sure my friends and family know of their pathetic customer service, their defective parts and their absolute disregard for customer relations.  Auto Zone has no merit, in my opinion, and especially these characters, who are suppose to have some position of authority, in Yazoo City, mainly DM Michael Longstreet, should be fired.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2010 03:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Zone/Yazoo-City-Mississippi-39194/Auto-Zone-Michael-Longstreet-Purposely-ignores-phone-calls-after-Auto-Zone-in-Yazoo-City-s-577512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Zone