Complaint Review: Auto discount club

• Updated: Mon, June 03, 2013

• Reported By: Auto Club USA — Winter Springs Florida
Auto discount club
Tampa, Florida USA

Auto discount club AKA USA Auto Club Unauthorized credit card billing false advertisement Tampa Florida

*Consumer Comment: UsaAuto-Club.com

*Author of original report: Auto Discount Club aka Consumer Discount Network aka Advantage Auto Club aka USA Auto Club

Fraud alert! Auto Discount Club AKA USA Auto Club has been solicitating individuals particularly seniors about getting shopping discounts for everything from restaurants to free Walmart $100.00 gift cards if they sign up and pay a $3.95 processing fee. Once the consumer agrees to the gift card and the $3.95 processing cost they are asked to agree with the terms and a series of questions resulting in this organization charging multiple times fees ranging from $4.95-$29.95.

I am reporting this information after receiving numerous calls to my company Auto Club USA which sounds similar to the way this company Auto Discount Club bills these customer on their credit card statement USA Auto Club. I have spoken to individuals throughout the United States that have been victimized by the company Auto Discount Club and explained we are not the same organization but when you look up the company online under USA Auto Club nothing appears except the similar names which my company Auto Club USA is the first to show.

if anyone else has been solicited by this organization please do not give your credit card information out to them since you will not receive the services they promise over the phone.

My company Auto Club USA never charges a fee nor do we except any form of payment we are strictly an automotive shopping service that locates vehicles on behalf of consumers and arranges the test drive with the dealers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2013 07:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-discount-club/Tampa-Florida-33682/Auto-discount-club-AKA-USA-Auto-Club-Unauthorized-credit-card-billing-false-advertisement-1055897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto discount club

AUTHOR: Jeri - ()

I received a postcard from this company that says to claim my free $100 to use at Walmart, Target and many more.

I called them and they explained to me that I would receive this plus 3 other free gifts but I have to pay $4.95 shipping & handling fee so I give them my card number then they ask me to stay on the phone and I would be transfered to the verification dept. then they asked me to listen to these offers they have and to go ahead and accept them when they ask me but dont worry I will only be charged 1 time of $4.95 so I was on there for 23 mins. And I would get my package by Friday the 26th. Well its the 27th and still dont have anything from them.

Then I go on line and check my bank statement and there are 4 charges of $4.95 with different names by each one of them. So I call them tonight and they give me the number to customer service and I explain to them what happened and he tells me he cant do anything for what another company charged me for and I tell him that his company is the one resonsible for this and I was told I had to listen to the whole spele before I could get this $100 and was told not to worry I would only be charged 1 time. He got irate with me and says be sure of what u want. And when I told him I havent even receive anything he tells me it went out yesterday and I should get it sometime next week by Friday. So I told him I want a refund and my bank is filing a form for me to try an get my money back and they cancelled my card I used so they couldnt take anymore money out.

This company needs to be stopped. The first call I had with them the guy hung up on me when I told him my problem so I called back.

Please if you have been a victim please speak up so more people dont get ripped off.

Thanks, Jeri

email is: mydogalf@aol.com if you want to talk to me.

AUTHOR: Auto Club USA - ()

This is an update on additional aka's for Auto Discount Club. This company is scamming individuals particully Women on discounts for joining there discount club promoting a $3.95 processing for a $100.00 Walmart gift Card.

They are billing the customers under the name of USA Auto Club and I have been receiving calls from their supposed customers about these charges on their credit cards and they are calling me because my business name sounds similar Auto Club USA.

To contact USA Auto Club aka Consumer Discount Network aka Advantage Auto Club aka Auto Discount Club (thats the name they gave me this morning when I called their customer service #) call 877-472-3388 their address is 10801 starkey rd Seminole, FL

All calls I have made to this company were answered by middle eastern men very difficult to understand.

Please note Auto Club USA (my company) does not accept any payments for the services we provide. Their is never a cost or obligation to use our service