Complaint Review: Auto loans network

• Updated: Wed, March 05, 2014

• Reported By: Alice — Littleton Colorado
Auto loans network
Providence , Rhode Island USA

Auto loans network Man called himself Adam The same man has been calling myself and my husband every minute, literally. When we asked to talk to a supervisor, the man would hang up. He cursed at my husband and even threatened him Providence Rhode Island

my husband and i have recieved calls from "auto loans network". we never apllied for a car loan. this one man calls ever minute, literally. when we asked for a supervisor the man, he called himself, "adam" would either say he was the supervisor or would just hang up. we tried calling back but they would hang up. "adam" even cursed at my husband and went as far as physiacally threatening him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2014 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-loans-network-/Providence-Rhode-Island/Auto-loans-network-Man-called-himself-Adam-The-same-man-has-been-calling-myself-and-my-1128474. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto loans network