Complaint Review: Auto parts warehouse

• Submitted: Wed, March 14, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, March 14, 2007

• Reported By:Seattle Washington
Auto parts warehouse
17150 South Margay Ave Carson, California U.S.A.

Autopartswarehouse - All OEM Parts BEWARE! This company makes returns impossible! Parts don't fit ripoff Carson California

I ordered 2-2-point seatbelts for my Toyota pick-up after making sure they were for my year and make. They arrived in a timely manner, but were too short! I called about returning them and was told I would be sent a RMA# by e-mail. I then ordered what I was told was the correct seatbelt - a 3-point seatbelt. The seatbelts came in a timely manner, and they too, were too short! NOW, the trouble starts. I did not receive the RMA#, even after calling again and talking to "Victor", and sending several e-mails.

Finally received a number, but for only 1 seatbelt, when I had ordered 2. Again, several e-mails and talking to "Victor", being told a number would be sent in 2-3 business days. It has been almost 2 weeks and no number. Did receive an e-mail from Kyle Singleton-Returns Manager and Eric Bailey-Asst Customer Service Manager. This was Mar 9, 2007. I was told several e-mails had been sent the same day with RMA information. Never received these e-mails! I am certain that even if I was able to return the seatbelts I would never see my money being returned!

Rod
Seattle, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2007 02:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-parts-warehouse/Carson-California-90746/Autopartswarehouse-All-OEM-Parts-BEWARE-This-company-makes-returns-impossible-Parts-do-238897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto parts warehouse