Complaint Review: Auto star

• Updated: Sat, March 15, 2014

• Reported By: Clayton222 — Clayton Georgia
Auto star
220 Scenic Hwy Lawrenceville, Georgia USA

Auto star Liars and crooks are two words that sum up Jose & Serg at auto star. Lawrenceville Georgia

*Author of original report: Update

Wednesday I drove two hours to lawrencevile to get what I was told was in immaculate condition. Upon arrival I was greated by "Serg" he took me aNd my two friends to the vehicle and claimed the door panel was on order and supposed to be here today but there was a mishap at the factory and he would ship it to me if I could have someone install it, they want you to sign a warranty waiver which is a red flag but because he was shipping me a door I said fine. The car ran well I looked at the mechanics and they were fine. On my way home the check engine light came on. I asked him about it and he said my cars undergo thorough inspection just have a dealer or advanced auto parts hook it to a computer it might be maintenance. Well the next day the lights (blinker & brake light) that were working fine the day before were now broken. Also! After the car is bought and at my home Serg decides to tell me that the door panel which he claimed they had ordered and would be shipped to me, no longer exists. [continued below]....

..... "They can't find it." I continued contacting him and the last I heard was yesterday morning and that was I will get back to you. Im very upset with the way I was mislead, lied too, and treated not to mention the fact they will not do anything about their vehicles. I do not understand how someone can have such crappy morals it's unbelievable. Oh! Not to mention the risks they take on "performing customer satisfaction" (Serg) to the point of he could be used for sexual harassment. My advice is do not purchase a car from this joke of a "dealership" but if you have been scammed and wrongfully done, report them to the Georgia Board of Used Motor Vehicles. They actually CAN do something about it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2014 07:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-star-/Lawrenceville-Georgia-30046/Auto-star-Liars-and-crooks-are-two-words-that-sum-up-Jose-Serg-at-auto-star-Lawrencev-1130838. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto star

Update

AUTHOR: Clayton222 - ()

I just found gas on my dipstick! Instead of oil there's nothing but pure gas! I called Serg to ask why it was like that and he ignores my call. I'm quite upset and angry. I will be out there next week. I'll keep the car that's fine but he most certainly pay me for the door he promised But we will have a discussion about these infinite lies!