Complaint Review: AutoCheck

• Submitted: Mon, December 21, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, December 22, 2009

• Reported By: David's Hunting Criminals — Tucson Arizona United States of America
AutoCheck

AutoChek Refused service after excepting payment, would not return emails after multiple attempts requesting refund 27th day no reply!, Internet

*Author of original report: I put down the wronge price

On 11/24/2009 I purchase a subscription to AutoCheck an affiliate of Experian Credit Re
porting agency. After they accepted my $24.99 payment for their service I received this page from them

Commercial User

AutoCheck vehicle history reports

You have been identified as a potential commercial user of the AutoCheck consumer vehicle history service.

If you are a commercial concern (of any kind) we welcome you to contact us to get set up using our commercial AutoCheck service.

If you are a consumer, and wish to get more AutoCheck reports, please contact us and work with a customer service representative to get your order completed.

Thank you!

After repeated attempt to contact them on Wed. 11/25/2009, Sun. 12/06/2009, and finally Wed.12/09/2009 informing them that I do this as a hobby and not commercially. I feel I've given them ample time to respond, and to this day I have received No contact by any personnel from AutoChecks Customer service and no refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2009 10:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AutoCheck/internet/AutoChek-Refused-service-after-excepting-payment-would-not-return-emails-after-multiple-a-543463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AutoCheck

I put down the wronge price

AUTHOR: David slew Goliath - (USA)

I'm sorry but I reported that I paid $24.99 that was wrong I paid $29.99 for the unlimited reports, sincerely, David.