satisfaction

Complaint Review: AutoLook inc.

• Submitted: Sun, April 20, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, April 21, 2014

• Reported By: jonny Englishguy — chicoutimi Quebec
AutoLook inc.
205, rue des Laurentides Chicoutimi, Quebec Canada

AutoLook inc. Robin Simard Damaged my vehicle, discriminated against English/military people Chicoutimi Quebec Canada

*Author of original report: Erroneous Review, Not Factual

I brought my vehicle here to AutoLook Inc. in Chicoutimi Quebec upon being posted to the provence to undergo a safety inspection in order to reveive my new plates. They found that I needed a new resistor because my defrost vent would only work on the highest setting. They charged me $385.00 for the cost of 2 mechanics to replace it. When I questioned them about it they informed me that they also charged me for the time it took for them to order the part they needed,  and the time it took for the part to be delivered. I believe they did this because I'm english and not a native of the province of quebec.

The people here are notorious for giving english speaking people here a hard time.  New residents/ newly posted military members beware!! This place will try and screw you over. I've heard other stories of people who have actually had their vehicles purposely damaged by them. Try and find another inspection agency when getting your vehicle safetied! They have a very sly and cocky attitude when dealing with them also. The ownder of the place is Robin Simard, and after complaining to him about the outrageous cost of my repair he only offered me a complimentary car wash.   Customers beware!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2014 06:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AutoLook-inc/Chicoutimi-Quebec-G7H-7X7/AutoLook-inc-Robin-Simard-Damaged-my-vehicle-discriminated-against-Englishmilitary-peo-1140315. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AutoLook inc.

Erroneous Review, Not Factual

AUTHOR: jonny Englishguy - ()

The review I wrote above was written erroneously and is not based on actual facts. It does not in any way reflect upon AutoLook Inc Chicoutimi, it's owner, or it's employees. AutoLook Inc. is an outstanding business with quality service and professionalism which has been serving Chicoutimi and the surrounding area for many years. Please disregard the negative review above.