aroused

• Submitted: Fri, November 23, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, February 26, 2013

• Reported By: Randy — Dieppe New Brunswick Canada
AutoPartsWay.ca

AutoPartsWay.ca They cancelled my order and just kept my money, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Thank you for your feedback.

I had ordered parts from AutoPartsWay several times and had no problems. This time I ordered two different parts, prepaid via PayPal. I received notice that one of the items was cancelled due to being out-of-stock. I have never been able to get a refund or even a credit for the cost of the item that was never shipped. All of my queries are simply ignored. There is no dispute about the order. They simply cancelled it, kept my money, and have no interest in giving it back. These guys are crooks, plain and simple.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2012 06:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AutoPartsWayca/internet/AutoPartsWayca-They-cancelled-my-order-and-just-kept-my-money-Internet-972942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AutoPartsWay.ca

Thank you for your feedback.

AUTHOR: apw_rep - (United States of America)

Hello Randy,

Thank you for your feedback.  I am very sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with our service.

Please understand that unlike a credit card, where we only authorize the card at the time of order placement, and we turn that authorization into a charge only after the order is shipped, if you use PayPal, your funds are automatically taken out of your PayPal account and put into ours.  This is the only way PayPal operates.  In the rare occasions where we need to cancel your order, a manual refund through PayPal is required.

In the past, the person in our company that had access to the PayPal account issued refunds every other Friday. We've since then changed the policy and all PayPal refunds are issued twice a week.

It is feedback like yours that allows us to make adjustments in our service to accomodate the needs of our customers.  Thank you.

Mark