• Report: #42010

• Submitted: Sat, January 18, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, June 22, 2010

• Reported By:stafford Virginia
Autobility Car Sales
355 Warrenton Rd. Fredericksburg, Virginia U.S.A.

Autobility Car Sales big time rip-off fraud scam company ripoff Fredericksburg Virginia

*Consumer Comment: Jennifer was very rude

*Consumer Comment: Autobility 5 Stars-In My Book!

Big time ripoff dont stand behind there own cars and lie to you when signing by changing prices .....

bought car from them 6 months ago for 20,000 only would give me 10000 for it now. made a deal for 9000 dollars difference when i went to get the car said it was 13000. bunch of low life typical used car salesmen..pieces of garbage... should be loyal but i guess after they screwed you once dont care if they do it again.. think you are stupid

John
stafford, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2003 08:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Autobility-Car-Sales/Fredericksburg-Virginia-22405/Autobility-Car-Sales-big-time-rip-off-fraud-scam-company-ripoff-Fredericksburg-Virginia-42010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Autobility Car Sales

Jennifer was very rude

AUTHOR: Melly - (USA)

I noticed that there was one rebuttal to this. I just wanted to say that the person who had a good experience was just lucky I guess. I used to lease a car from Autobility and I am so happy to no longer have to deal with them. I recently spoke with them on the phone about my account there and Jennifer was very rude. She kept interrupting me before I even explained to her why I had called. She raised her voice for no reason. During the entire conversation, I completed one sentence in between her rude comments. I have been told different things from different people in the company and they bad talk each other to me. I am surprised they are still in business, but I guess they make good money scamming people. I would not recommend them to anyone. To the one person who had a positive experience, consider yourself lucky and I hope you don't have to deal with their rudeness anytime soon. My advice to you, get out as soon as you can. They will eventually disappoint you.

Autobility 5 Stars-In My Book!

AUTHOR: Nick - (U.S.A.)

I am writing to express my experience with Autobility. It couldn't have been any better. I was greeted but not hovered over as I looked over the cars they had available. When I was ready to ask questions, I was offered answers and information. I had my eye on a car that was not realistically in my price range, and they could have easily taken advantage of that and stuck me with payments I could eventually not afford. But thier finance people worked really hard to give me choices. My credit isn't exactly top notch, but they were willing to go over several options and really helped me!

I have since been back and traded in one car for something else and again they were the nicest and most helpful. The second car I got from them had a small unforseen problem with the interior lights. They gave me no hassle and had it repaired at no cost.

I can't imagine a better experience and have reccommended them to all my family and friends!