Complaint Review: Autocheck

• Updated: Sat, May 11, 2013

• Reported By: rone57 — orange county New York
Autocheck
955 American Lane, Internet USA

Autocheck Come on take the money and Run! No Service No Report No Response Internet

Unbelievable.  Looking at a used car for my son, wanted to check  out the veghicle price and history.  Edmunds links you to Autocheck.  What a rip-off.  You sign up for unlimited 30 day service.  They process my credit card and take my money, but send me no confirmation or report I paid for. Further the Autocheck site  refuses my ID and Password. Then I try to reset password and site claims  not to have my ID (which is my email address), and remember they've already processed my credit card.

Not a live warm body to be found. RIPOFF to the power of 10. Remember who owns these guys the same and rememberable Experian  the gods of the credit card debacles and credit bubble.  To make matters worse, I then check CarFax and discover that CarFax identifies 20 issues on the vehicle and Autocheck says 13 ? what gives 40% more items found with Carfax.  Gve me a break, this is a scam and a ripoff.  Do not trust these guys.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2013 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Autocheck/internet/Autocheck-Come-on-take-the-money-and-Run-No-Service-No-Report-No-Response-Internet-1050156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Autocheck